Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot brown sugar ham recipe. You can have crock pot brown sugar ham using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham:
- You need ham pre-cooked, spiral cut
- Use brown sugar
- Use raw natural honey
- Get can pineapple tidbits or chunks (don't drain)
Instructions to make Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham:
- In a large crock pot (6 quarts or larger) cover the bottom with 2 cups of brown sugar
- Place ham on top of the brown sugar, open the slices with your hands.
- Pour the honey over the ham evenly.
- Add the pineapple around the sides (with the juice e) and some on top.
- Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar, making sure it is evenly distributed o we the entire top of the ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 -6 hours.
If you find this Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.