Recipe of Perfect Quick Tandoori chicken fry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Tandoori chicken fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Tandoori chicken fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick tandoori chicken fry recipe. You can have quick tandoori chicken fry using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Tandoori chicken fry:
- You need 12 chicken drumsticks,1 tablespoon red chilli pwd,1 tbsp ginger,
- You need 1 tbsp garlic,1 tbsp green chilli
- Prepare Paste,1 drop of red food colour
- Use 1 tbsp garam masala,1 tbsp curd
- Get 1 tbsp lemon juice,1 tbsp tandoori masala(any brand I use shan)
- Get 1 tbsp salt
Instructions to make Quick Tandoori chicken fry:
- MARINATE:wash n dry chicken on strainer now take one bowl put curd,redchilli,ginger garlic n chilli paste, garam masala,tandoori masala n salt n mix it.now take chicken in a cooking pan add tandoori colour n lemon juice mix well now add the masala.now we have to cook chicken till half done n all its masala is fully soaked(pic1)when done cool it then add 1 egg in it mix it well (pic2)then shallow fry till crisp n golden fry.serve with rice/naan/lemon/salad.
If you find this Quick Tandoori chicken fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.