How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot quick and easy greek chicken recipe. To cook crockpot quick and easy greek chicken you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken:
- Use 1 large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in)
- Prepare Vegetable oil
- Provide Black pepper (sprinkle)
- Provide 1 onion, sliced
- Provide 1 green pepper, sliced
- Use 10 garlic cloves, minced
- Provide 1 bottle (16 ounce) Greek dressing
- Prepare 1 small can chopped black olives (4.25 ounce)
- Use Feta cheese
Instructions to make Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place chicken thighs in a large pan that has been heated with vegetable oil, sprinkle black pepper over both sides of thighs, and sauté until slightly browned, just a few minutes…….
- Now place browned chicken thighs into crock pot……
- Arrange sliced onions and green pepper over chicken……Add your minced garlic on top…….
- Pour your bottle of Greek dressing all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours…….
- After chicken thighs have cooked for 8 hours, stir in your can of chopped black olives, stir slightly….
- Remove thighs from crockpot when done, garnish with feta cheese, serve with parsley rice and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.