Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beef stroganoff recipe. You can have crockpot beef stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Stroganoff:
- Prepare 1 lb stew meat
- Use 1 bag wide egg noodles
- Take 1 large onion; chopped
- Take 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- You need 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- You need 1/2 cup sour cream
- Prepare 8 oz cream cheese
- Prepare 1 cup fresh mushrooms; sliced
- Get to taste salt & pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup milk
- Use 3 tsp garlic salt
Instructions to make Crockpot Beef Stroganoff:
- In large skillet add oil, garlic salt, chopped onion & stew meat. Cook until onions are translucent & meat is browned. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add soups, sour cream, cream cheese, mushrooms & milk. Beat until smooth.
- Add meat (juice & all) to crockpot, then add bowl mix to crockpot & stir until mixed thoroughly. Cover & cook on low for 5hrs, stirring every hr or so.
- In the last hour boil your noodles, drain & add to crockpot. Stir so it's all combined, cover for 10 mins, let stand for 5 mins & serve.
If you find this Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.