Steps to Prepare Ultimate Nelis with The Pink and Blue Cocktail
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nelis with The Pink and Blue Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nelis with The Pink and Blue Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nelis with the pink and blue cocktail recipe. To cook nelis with the pink and blue cocktail you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nelis with The Pink and Blue Cocktail:
- Use 2 orange wedges
- Get 5 strawberries
- You need 1 shot vodka
- Get 1 shot white rum
- Get 1 shot strawberry liqueur
- Use 1 shot blue curacao
- Provide 2 big scoops of ice
Steps to make Nelis with The Pink and Blue Cocktail:
- Place the orange wedges, vodka and blue curacao in a blender
- Scoop ice on top, and blend till smooth
- Pour into a cocktail glass (only fill the glass halfway)
- In a clean blender, add the strawberries, white rum and strawberry liqueur, and top it off with ice. Blend until smooth.
- Add the pink mix on top of the blue mix. Be careful not to pour it to quickly, it will mix and you will end up with a purple mess (which still tastes delicious 😜)
- Garnish with the top of a strawberry
If you find this Nelis with The Pink and Blue Cocktail recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.