Simple Way to Make Speedy Sweet corn salsa
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet corn salsa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet corn salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet corn salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn salsa recipe. To make sweet corn salsa you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet corn salsa:
- You need 1 bowl Sweet corn boiled
- Use 2tsp Tomatoes cut into small pieces
- Provide 3/4 tsp Tomatoes juice
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Get 1/2 tsp Green chilli
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Oil
- Get 3/4 tsp Mosambi juice
- Use 2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Provide 3 tsp Curry leaves
- You need 2 Red chilli
- Take 3 tsp Chana Dal
Instructions to make Sweet corn salsa:
- Firstly tomatoes cut into half pieces,one part add mixture grinder, grind it.other part cut into small pieces.
- Now take a kodai add oil,chana Dal,curri leaves,red chilli,wait for until brown it, and add onion also.
- Now add tomatoes pieces,and sweet corn boiled,stir it,
- Now add grind Tomatoes,stir it.
- Then aslo add musambi juice
- Like pictures,and stir it.
- Keep it for 5/6 minutes then remove it.
- Now it's time to serve hot sweet corn salsa as snacks,side dishes,thank you.
If you find this Sweet corn salsa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.