Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry recipe. You can have turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- You need Turkey ball ingredients:
- Take minced turkey meat
- Take garlic, minced
- Prepare green onions, finely sliced
- Get fish sauce
- Use red curry paste
- Prepare salt
- Provide ground pepper
- Take lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it)
- Prepare flour
- Provide egg
- Prepare Sauce ingredients:
- Take vegetable oil
- Get onion, thinly sliced
- Get red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- Take orange paprika, sliced lengthwise
- Get red curry paste
- Provide water
- You need kaffir lime leaves
- You need instant coconut milk
- Prepare fish sauce
- Provide mushroom bouillon
- Get coriander leaves to taste for garnish
Instructions to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well.
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. - Remove from the oven. Set aside.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant.
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted.
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils.
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste.
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋
If you find this Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.