Recipe of Speedy Bombay duck Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bombay duck Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bombay duck Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay duck Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay duck curry recipe. To make bombay duck curry you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bombay duck Curry:
- Get 15-20 small bombay-duck
- Provide 5 garlic cloves
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 4 tsp homemade or malvani fish masala
- Take 1 large tomato pureed
- Use 8-10 curry leaves
- Get 3 tsp wheat flour
- Prepare 2 cups water
- Take 2 pc dry kokum
- You need 3 tbsp oil
Steps to make Bombay duck Curry:
- In a vessel take crushed garlic, curry leaves, haldi, fish masala, salt, wheat flour, tomato puree and oil. Mix well. Put the vess l on medium to high flame and roast the masala till the oil seperates and you get a good aroma. Add water and mix well. Add the kokum and let the gravy come to a good boil so that the flavour from kokum is released.
- Lastly add the bombay-duck and let the curry come to a good boil. Enjoy with steamed rice.
If you find this Bombay duck Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.