How to Prepare Speedy Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry recipe. To cook turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- You need Turkey ball ingredients:
- Get 500 gr minced turkey meat
- Provide 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Provide 2 stalks green onions, finely sliced
- Get 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- Get 1/2 Tbsp red curry paste
- You need 1/2 tsp salt
- Use 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Take 1/2 tbsp lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it)
- Use 100 gr flour
- Get 1 egg
- Use Sauce ingredients:
- Provide 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Take 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- You need 1/4 red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- You need 1/4 orange paprika, sliced lengthwise
- You need 4 Tbsp red curry paste
- Get 150 ml water
- Get 3 kaffir lime leaves
- Take 250 ml instant coconut milk
- Prepare 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- Use 1/2 tsp mushroom bouillon
- Use coriander leaves to taste for garnish
Steps to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well.
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. - Remove from the oven. Set aside.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant.
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted.
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils.
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste.
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋
If you find this Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.