Recipe of Favorite Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe. To make thai red prawn curry with sticky rice you need 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Take white onion
- Get coconut milk
- Get large raw king prawns
- Prepare a bag of spinach leaves
- Get Curry sauce - blitz together
- Take red onion
- Use red or orange pepper
- Use large red chilli
- Prepare spring onion
- Provide thumbsize piece of ginger
- Take garlic
- You need large fresh tomatoes
- Get honey
- Get Soy sauce
- Take fish sauce
- Take the juice from a lime
- Prepare size amount of lemongrass
- Prepare Spices
- Use cumin
- Provide ground coriander
- Provide turmeric
- You need Garnish
- Use Fresh coriander
- You need Lime wedge
- Get Poppy seeds
- Use Spring onion
- Use Fresh red chilli
Steps to make Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Finely dice white onion and fry in a drizzle of oil. Once onions are soft add the spices and cook for a few mins. Pour over the blitzed curry sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 mins or so on low. Add the coconut milk off the heat and simmer again for 10 mins or so. Taste and season with more salt/soy or honey if needed.
- Cook your sticky rice for 10 mins or so and while this is cooking add your prawns and spinach leaves. Taste again before you serve and garnish and enjoy.
If you find this Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.