Easiest Way to Make Favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beef stroganoff recipe. You can cook crockpot beef stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Stroganoff:
- Get 1 1/2 lbs boneless beef spare ribs, cut into 1 inch thick cubes
- Prepare 1 large yellow onion, cut into thin strips
- Provide 1 lb sliced crimini mushrooms
- Take 2-3 cloves diced garlic
- Prepare 2 cups beef broth
- Provide 1 cup dry white wine
- Use 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Get 1 tsp salt - 1 tsp pepper
- Provide 8 oz large egg noodles
- Prepare 1/2 cup sour cream
Steps to make Crockpot Beef Stroganoff:
- Brown beef in skillet
- Add beef to crockpot with onions, mushrooms, garlic, broth, wine, heavy whipping cream, salt and pepper
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- When there is 15 minutes left, add uncooked noodles and let sit for 10 minutes
- Add sour cream and more salt and pepper to taste
If you find this Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.