Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Fruit cake! (Pound cake)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit cake! (Pound cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit cake! (Pound cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cake! (pound cake) recipe. To make fruit cake! (pound cake) you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit cake! (Pound cake):
- Get 2 kg butter
- Take 2 kg sugar
- Get 2 kg eggs
- Prepare 2 kg flour
- Get 1/2 cup golden syrup
- You need 1/2 cup dark treacle
- Prepare 2 tablespoons nutmeg
- Use 2 tablespoons mixed spices
- Get 2 tablespoons baking powder
- You need 2 packets mixed dried fruits
- Prepare 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder
- You need Vanilla, Butter Scotch and Banana flavours
- Get Browning (1 bottle)
Instructions to make Fruit cake! (Pound cake):
- Using a turning stick, cream butter and sugar together until sugar melts and butter is well creamed.
- Break and whisk your eggs to foam a little, add (little by little) to your creamed butter and gently turn around in one direction.
- Add baking powder to the sieved flour and add in little portions to the creamed butter. Turn thoroughly to every angle until there are no lumps and a smooth thick paste is formed.
- Add the golden syrup and dark treacle…. Keep turning while doing so.
- Add the nutmeg,cinnamon powder, mixed spices.
- Add the browning and flavours…. Mix thoroughly to combine all ingredients together.
- Add the dried fruits to it (sprinkle raw flour on the dried fruits before adding it) this is to prevent it from settling at the bottom while baking.
- When all ingredients are combined together, line your pan with grease proof paper or foil paper and pour the mixture into it. Put in a preheated oven to bake for 1hr or 1hr 30mins depending on the temperature.
- To check if it's ready, put a toothpick in the middle, if it comes out clean it's baked.
- Your yummy fruit cake is ready to be served.
If you find this Fruit cake! (Pound cake) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.