Steps to Prepare Favorite Cute Pink Strawberry Chocolate Bars
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cute Pink Strawberry Chocolate Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cute Pink Strawberry Chocolate Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cute pink strawberry chocolate bars recipe. You can have cute pink strawberry chocolate bars using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cute Pink Strawberry Chocolate Bars:
- Take 1 bar White chocolate
- Prepare 15 grams Dried strawberries (not freeze dried)
- Provide 15 grams Graham crackers
Instructions to make Cute Pink Strawberry Chocolate Bars:
- Make the mold. I used a cream cheese box (5.5 x 11 x 3 cm) lined with kitchen parchment paper.
- Chop up the white chocolate finely so that it will melt easily.
- Chop the dried strawberries into about 5 mm dice.
- Break up the graham crackers with your hands. I like to leave the pieces pretty big for a crispy texture.
- Melt the chocolate over a pot of about 60°C water.
- Add the chopped strawberries and broken up biscuits to the melted chocolate.
- Put the batter into the mold (it's pretty rough and hard to pack in), and press down firmly using a spoon or rubber spatula. Chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours until set.
- Cut as you like, and wrap in wax paper.
If you find this Cute Pink Strawberry Chocolate Bars recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.