Recipe of Quick No-Bake Strawberry Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect No-Bake Strawberry Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect No-Bake Strawberry Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Strawberry Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake strawberry pie recipe. To make no-bake strawberry pie you only need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook No-Bake Strawberry Pie:
- You need 2/3 cup water boiling
- Provide 1 sugar strawberry gelatin (.3 oz) box - free flavor
- Use 1 cup ice cubes (5 medium size)
- Prepare 1 (12.75 oz) jar sugar strawberry jam - free seedless , divided
- Take 1 sugar (8 oz) tub - free frozen whipped topping , thawed , divided
- Take 1 graham cracker pie crust (9-inch) reduced - fat
Instructions to make No-Bake Strawberry Pie:
- Pour boiling water over gelatin in a medium size bowl. Stir 2 minutes. Add ice cubes. Stir constantly 1 minute or until gelatin begins to thicken. Remove any unmelted ice cubes.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the preserves and 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping until blended. Spoon evenly into pie crust. Chill 30 to 40 minutes or until firm. Stir remaining jam until smooth. Spread over pie filling. Top with remaining whipped topping, spreading to within 1-inch of outer edge.
If you find this No-Bake Strawberry Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.