Recipe of Perfect Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beef stroganoff recipe. To make crockpot beef stroganoff you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Stroganoff:
- Use 1 lb stew meat
- Get 1 bag wide egg noodles
- Provide 1 large onion; chopped
- Use 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Take 1/2 cup sour cream
- Use 8 oz cream cheese
- Prepare 1 cup fresh mushrooms; sliced
- You need to taste salt & pepper
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Take 3 tsp garlic salt
Instructions to make Crockpot Beef Stroganoff:
- In large skillet add oil, garlic salt, chopped onion & stew meat. Cook until onions are translucent & meat is browned. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add soups, sour cream, cream cheese, mushrooms & milk. Beat until smooth.
- Add meat (juice & all) to crockpot, then add bowl mix to crockpot & stir until mixed thoroughly. Cover & cook on low for 5hrs, stirring every hr or so.
- In the last hour boil your noodles, drain & add to crockpot. Stir so it's all combined, cover for 10 mins, let stand for 5 mins & serve.
If you find this Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.