How to Make Favorite Crockpot Beef Bourguignon
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beef bourguignon recipe. You can have crockpot beef bourguignon using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Bourguignon:
- Prepare scrumptous!
- You need 3 lb beef stew meat
- Take 6 slice bacon
- Prepare 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- You need 1 lb mushrooms (whichever u choose) sliced in quarters if buying whole
- Take 1 onion, chopped or sliced
- Take 3 garlic cloves
- Provide 1 tbsp tomato paste
- You need 1 cup pinot noir red wine
- You need 3 cup beef broth
- You need 1 1/2 tsp creole seasoning (or to ur taste)
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Provide 1 tsp dried thyme
- You need 1 envelope lipton mushroom onion soup mix
- Get 1/2 beef bullion cube (not the hard salty small ones)
- Use 3 tbsp flour
- You need 1/2 cup or so of water (u dont want it watery or too thick)
Instructions to make Crockpot Beef Bourguignon:
- Fry bacon in pan, drain and crumble, set aside. Pat beef dry. Season beef with montreal seasoning and let marinade for 1 hour or even overnight in a ziplock bag.
- Brown beef in a skillet with a little veg oil, small batches at a time u dont want to over crowd the pan it wont brown evenly! After browning transfer to crockpot.
- After the meat is in the crockpot add ur bacon, carrots, onion, garlic, mushrooms
- Add ur seasonings including the thyme, bay leaf, bullion and mushroom onion soup pack, then add tomato paste to ur wine and stir together, pour wine and broth in and stir
- Turn crockpot on 4-6 hours and let her go! 30 minutes before its done mix ur flour and water together (making sure there are no lumps) and mix into beef and let her finish ripping! Serve over hot buttery mashed potatoes and fresh french bread to sop up that delicious red wine gravy. Garnish with dried parsley. Enjoy! 😉👌💣🍴❤❤
If you find this Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.