How to Make Speedy Palak Paneer
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Provide Chopped, Blanched and Ground
- Use 2 bunches palak (spinach)
- Use Cubed
- Take 200 g paneer (cottage cheese)
- Prepare Chopped and Ground into a Paste
- You need 1 large onion
- Use 3 cloves garlic
- Take 10 cashew nuts
- Use 1 green chilli (deseeded)
- Take 1 tomato
- Use 1 inch ginger
- You need Fried in a Wok
- Use 1 tablespoon ghee
- Take Ground Paste
- Provide 3 teaspoons garam masala
- Prepare 3 teaspoons salt
- Use Ground Palak
- Use 1/2 cup milk
- Use 1/2 cup water
- Use Cubed Paneer
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Chop/cut the palak leaves and rinse.
- Blanch the palak in boiling salted (1 teaspoon) water. Drain and cool.
- Grind until you get the texture you prefer. (Many like it in puree form)
- Cube the paneer. Got some from a local Indian mini market. My vegetable seller who is Indian said her family would just make the paneer themselves.
- Grind all the paste ingredients.
- Heat up 1 tablespoon ghee or 2 tablespoons oil in a wok. Fry paste till fragrant.
- Stir in the palak, milk and water, adding in garam masala and salt to taste. Fry for 3 minutes, then add in cubed paneer and cook for another 5 minutes.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.