Recipe of Speedy Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Salsa Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Salsa Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Salsa Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot salsa chicken recipe. To cook crock pot salsa chicken you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Salsa Chicken:
- Prepare 1 pack chicken breast, cut into cubes (you can also use chicken thighs, my chicken breast pack was a little under 5 pounds)
- Provide 1 Jar Salsa (any flavor you have)
- Prepare 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Sazon with achiote (for color)
Instructions to make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken:
- Rinse your chicken and cut into big cubes, then place into your crock pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray….
- Place all remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir thoroughly….
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours….. I cheated a little bit, I stirred it halfway thru the cooking process! 😱
- Shred chicken with 2 forks 🍴 when done and serve with yellow rice 🍚 or place chicken on top of flour tortillas……
- Enjoy 😉!
If you find this Crock Pot Salsa Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.