Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot macaroni and beef/chicken recipe. To cook crockpot macaroni and beef/chicken you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb Lean ground beef or ground chicken
- Take 2 cup Uncooked elbow macaroni
- Prepare 1 medium Onion, chopped
- You need 1 can (4 oz.) Sliced mushrooms, drained
- Take 1 can (16 oz.) Whole kernal corn, drained (optional)
- Provide 2 can Condensed tomato soup
- Take 1 can Diced tomatoes (14 1/2 oz.), drained reserving liquid.
- Get 1 Salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions to make Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken:
- In skillet, brown ground beef or ground chicken. Drain well and add to crockpot.
- Cook macaroni according to directions on package UNTIL BARELY TENDER! Drain well.
- Add macaroni and the remaining ingredients to crockpot, stirring just enough to blend. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours, adding reserved juice as needed. Great with some bread and butter! Enjoy!
If you find this Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.