Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk biscuits (southern) recipe. You can cook buttermilk biscuits (southern) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern):
- You need WHITELILY self rising flour
- Prepare white sugar
- Prepare butter flavor shortening
- Use cold buttermilk
- Get WHITELILY self rising flour for rolling and dusting
- Take melted butter for brushing
Instructions to make Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern):
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Using a bowl cut the shortening into the flour and sugar
- Make a well in the center and add the buttermilk
- Stir the flour and buttermilk together just until combined (use a spatula this mix is very sticky) scraping sides of bowl as you go
- Turn dough onto floured surface, dusting more flour on top and begin to spread out dough. Fold four times
- Roll out dough to one and a 1/4 inch thickness and use a three inch biscuit cutter
- Use small amount of shortening to grease your pan
- Arrange biscuits slightly apart from each other (I used the leftover dough to make a special biscuit)
- Bake 10 minutes and take out of oven to brush with melted butter then bake an additional 4 to 5 minutes till golden brown
- Brush with additional butter right after they come out of the oven they are soooooooo good ENJOY 😍
If you find this Buttermilk Biscuits (Southern) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.