Recipe of Ultimate Crock pot smothered chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock pot smothered chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot smothered chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot smothered chicken recipe. To cook crock pot smothered chicken you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot smothered chicken:
- Prepare 1 family size can cream of chicken
- Provide 1 family size can cream of mushroom
- Use Boneless skinless chckn breast or thighs depending on preference
- You need Garlic powder
- Take Onion powder
Instructions to make Crock pot smothered chicken:
- Mix cream of chicken and cream of mushroom (do not fully dilute i only add 1/2 a can worth of water or milk) add garlic fresh pepper and onion powder to taste
- Add chicken (raw) thawed or frozen both works!!
- Cook in crockpot on high 3 hours(thawed) 4 hours frozen
- Remove chicken and fork shred or cut into chunks as back to the gravy cook additional 30 minutes
- Serve over rice or potatoes and enjoy you can add veggies for a more hearty stew effect
If you find this Crock pot smothered chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.