Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Crockpot chicken and dumplings
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crockpot chicken and dumplings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot chicken and dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot chicken and dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chicken and dumplings recipe. You can cook crockpot chicken and dumplings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot chicken and dumplings:
- Take 1 large diced onion
- Take 1 can cream of celery soup
- Use 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- You need 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- Take to taste black pepper
- Provide 4 skinless boneless chicken breast
- Get 2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Take 2 cups mixed peas and carrots
- You need 1 can refridgerated buscuits
Instructions to make Crockpot chicken and dumplings:
- Add onion to crock pot and top with chicken breasts.
- In a small bowl, combine cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, parsley, poultry seasoning and pepper. Spread over chicken breasts. Top with chicken broth and cook on high 5 hours.
- Approximately 1 hour (I allow 60 - 90 minutes) before serving (after 4 hours of cooking time), roll each biscuit thin and flat. Cut into 4 strips. Add vegetables to the slow cooker and stir. Add biscuit strips on top. Replace lid as quickly as possible.
- Remove chicken breasts and slightly shred. Add back into slow cooker and stir (this will break up the dumplings somewhat which is ok). Let cook an additional 10 minutes and serve.
If you find this Crockpot chicken and dumplings recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.