Recipe of Favorite Fried Chicken wings
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Chicken wings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Chicken wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken wings recipe. To cook fried chicken wings you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken wings:
- You need 4 Chicken wings
- Get 1 Cup all purpose flour
- Take 3 eggs
- Provide Pinch salt
- Take 1 Cube Maggi
- Get Tomato paste🍅
- Provide Vegetable oil for frying
Steps to make Fried Chicken wings:
- After get your Chicken wings from store, you don't need to boil it. Just rise it with water
- Get 2 bowl one for eggs mixture and other one for flour, Crack your eggs add your tomato, add pinch of salt then Maggi, mix it very well after that deep your egg one by one inside the mixture bring out then roll it in your flour ensure the flour cover all the chicken skin. This is how I like to coat & fry my chicken my family love it so much.
- After Coated the chicken place your pot on medium heat add vegetable oil for frying let your oil heat very well before you fry it don't over crowd it so the chicken can fry very well till you get it golden brown.
- So yummy, your Fried chicken is ready.
- Chef DPK
If you find this Fried Chicken wings recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.