Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Super Easy Chicken Chowmein
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Super Easy Chicken Chowmein recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Easy Chicken Chowmein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Chicken Chowmein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy chicken chowmein recipe. You can have super easy chicken chowmein using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super Easy Chicken Chowmein:
- Get Sauce
- Use 1 Chicken bullion cube
- Provide 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Provide 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- You need 1 tbsp honey
- Take 1 tsp chili sauce
- Get 1 3/4 cup Warm water
- Provide 1 tsp cornstarch
- Provide Chowmein
- Provide 1 tbsp minced garlic
- You need 1 box Chinese chowmein noodles or egg noodles
- Provide 2 clove garlic minced
- Prepare 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- You need 1 bunch chopped green onion (save a little bit for garnish
- Take 1 large Napa cabbage rough chopped
- Provide 1 cup shredded or sliced carrots
- Get 1 Lemon juice
- Prepare 1 bunch chopped cilantro
- You need 1 pinch sesame seeds
- Prepare 2 cup Cooked shredded chicken. Use any amount or any meat u prefer
Instructions to make Super Easy Chicken Chowmein:
- Cook Chinese chowmein noodles according to package directions
- While waiting for noodles to cook, prep the sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredient for the sauce. Stir and set aside.
- Using a pan or work over medium heat, add cooking oil.
- Add minced garlic, grated ginger, and green onion. Sautée for 10 sec until fragrant.
- Add all the veggies and sautée for a good 5 minutes until tender.
- Remove Veggie mixture and place in a bowl. Set aside.
- Using the same pan on over medium heat, pour the sauce and cornstarch. Let it simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens a bit. It may seem like a lot of sauce but don't worry. The noodles will soak it all up.
- Add cooked shredded chicken or any meat u prefer. Add cooked veggies we set aside.
- Add cooked noodles and toss. Turn off heat and let the noodles sit for 5 minutes or so until it soaks up sauce. The more u let it sit, the more it's gonna absorb the sauce.
- Serve on a bowl and garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
If you find this Super Easy Chicken Chowmein recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.