Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Kashmiri Chai Pink Tea
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kashmiri Chai Pink Tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kashmiri Chai Pink Tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kashmiri chai pink tea recipe. You can cook kashmiri chai pink tea using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kashmiri Chai Pink Tea:
- Take 2 pouch Green tea
- Get 1 Star anise
- Provide 4 pcs Cardamom green
- Provide 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Use 1 cup milk
- Use 1 tsp sugar
Steps to make Kashmiri Chai Pink Tea:
- Take a saucepan put 2 cups of water and boil, then add 2 pouch of green tea boil and add star anise and boil again.
- Then add 4 whole cardamoms, add 1/2tsp baking soda and mix well.
- Then add 2 cups of chilled water boil for 5 minutes at low heat, then add 1 tsp salt mix and boil for 5 minutes.
- Then cool & strain, then add one cup milk boil again, add 1/4 per one cup add boil for 5 minutes to make a foam.
- Then garnish chop almonds and pista.
- You can store for one week in the refrigerator.
If you find this Kashmiri Chai Pink Tea recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.