Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Crock Pot Shredded Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Shredded Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Shredded Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot shredded chicken recipe. You can have crock pot shredded chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Shredded Chicken:
- You need 2 large Chicken Breast
- Use 2 large Cans of Diced Tomatoes
- Take 2 Jalapeños(or any other peppers to taste)
- Use 2 tbsp Salt
- Provide 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cumin
- You need 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic
- Get 2 medium Diced Onions
- You need 1 bunch Cilantro(Optional)
Instructions to make Crock Pot Shredded Chicken:
- Blend 1 can of the tomatoes in a blender and pour into crock pot.
- Add the onions, jalapeños and spices
- Pour the other can of diced tomatoes and mix all the ingredients well.
- Bury the chicken, and cook in the crock pot on high for 3-4 hours and mix occasionally.
- Remove the chicken and shred with a fork and return to the crock pot. Season to taste. The spice measurements that work for me, but are just estimates.
- Serve over rice or in a tortilla with sour cream and cheese.
- If you want you can use the same recipe with beef. Just season, and brown the beef in a frying pan then place in the crock pot.
If you find this Crock Pot Shredded Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.