Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Chicken and Waffles
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Waffles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and waffles recipe. To make chicken and waffles you need 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Waffles:
- You need 1 packages Frozen popcorn chicken
- Get 2 box Mini frozen waffles
- Use 1 cup Maple syrup (any brand you like)
- Use 1 box Toothpicks
Instructions to make Chicken and Waffles:
- Pre-heat oven to 400°
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly spray non stick cooking spray
- Place the popcorn chicken on the cookie sheet, and put in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Line another cookie sheet with foil and spray.
- Place the mini waffles on the second sheet and place in the oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown (depending on how big your cookie sheet is you might have to repeat this several times)
- Once everything is cooked and cooled it's time to start putting them together! Break apart the waffles (they come four stuck together)
- Take one waffle and place one popcorn chicken on the waffle and add a second waffle on top to hold it together place a toothpick in the middle
- Repeat step 7 until all are gone
- Now you can drizzle syrup over the chicken and waffles!
- Enjoy the Chicken and Waffles!!
If you find this Chicken and Waffles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.