Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Handmade Udon Noodles
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Handmade Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Handmade Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to handmade udon noodles recipe. You can have handmade udon noodles using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Handmade Udon Noodles:
- Use 100 grams Cake flour (or bread flour)
- Get 75 ml Water
- Provide 1/2 tsp Salt
Instructions to make Handmade Udon Noodles:
- Dissolve the salt in the water. Add to the flour in 3 batches, and fold it in with a spatula from the bottom of the bowl.
- When the mixture is crumbly, press down with your hands while gathering in the flour to put it together. Add a bit more water if needed.
- When the dough has come together, knead with your palms really well. By doing so, the dough will become firm and elastic. While incorporating the dusted flour, adjust the consistency to the firmness of your earlobe.
- When the surface has become smooth, wrap in cling film, and let it sit for at least 15 minutes. The dough will become moist and easier to roll out. I recommend preparing the toppings while you're waiting.
- Dust a work surface with flour, divide the dough in half, and shape them into balls. Press the dough flat onto the work surface. Roll out back and forth and side to side with a rolling pin. If you roll the dough onto the rolling pin diagonally at the end, the dough will become rectangular.
- When the dough is about 3 mm thick, dust the dough with flour, fold it into thirds, and cut with a knife. The noodles will expand when they're boiled, so they should be on the narrow side. It's ok even if the width of the noodles is uneven. Take your time!
- Loosen the noodles, and dust with flour. Prepare the soup. Cook the noodles in plenty of hot water. Stir only a few times at the beginning.
- After 10-13 minutes, when the noodles have floated to the surface, drain in a colander. Wash the noodles well with cold running water to remove the sliminess. By doing so, the noodles will be firmer and more elastic.
- Add the noodles in to the soup, and top with your toppings of your choice. The noodles turn soft rather quickly, so boil the noodles right before you eat.
- For fresh pasta - - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta
If you find this Handmade Udon Noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.