Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Pink Smoothie Bowl
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pink smoothie bowl recipe. You can cook pink smoothie bowl using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pink Smoothie Bowl:
- Get 3 cups watermelon chunks
- Use 1 small riped banana, diced
- Get 1/4 cup coconut/almond milk or as needed
- Prepare 2 tbsp condensed milk
- You need For topping:
- Use 6 thinly diced banana slice
- You need 1 strawberry diced
- You need As needed Almond/pista chopped
- Use 1 tbsp condensed milk(optional)
Steps to make Pink Smoothie Bowl:
- In a tray spread banana and watermelon. Freeze for an hour at least.
- Add frozen fruits and condensed milk in a blender and blend on low speed. Until it gets grainy.
- Add almond/coconut milk, blend again on low speed, scraping down the sides as needed. Add more milk if required until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency.
- Scoop into individuals serving bowls or in a bigger bowl.
- Top it up with the toppings of your choice. Chia seeds, granola, diced fruit, seeds, dry fruits are good options. I have topped it up with chopped pistachio along with banana and strawberry. Added a drizzle of condensed milk.
- Serve immediately but leftover can be frozen and thawed before reusing.
If you find this Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.