Simple Way to Make Favorite Lemon Pepper Salmon
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon pepper salmon recipe. To make lemon pepper salmon you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Pepper Salmon:
- Provide salmon - cut into 4, 4 oz portions
- Provide large lemons
- Use olive oil
- Prepare salt
- Provide fresh ground black pepper
- Take unsalted butter - cut into 8 thin slices
Steps to make Lemon Pepper Salmon:
- Grate zest of one lemon into a medium bowl. Cut both lemons in half. Squeeze the juice from 3 halves into the bowl (tip: hold one hand beneath the lemon as you squeeze to catch the seeds letting the juices run through your fingers). Set last lemon half aside.
- Add salt and pepper to lemon juice. Wisk to dissolve salt. While still wisking slowly add olive oil and continue wisking until well blended.
- Place salmon portions in a gallon size ziploc bag. Pour marinade into bag. Gently press all air out of bag to and gently "massage" to work marinade around coating all salmon pieces. Lay flat in fridge to marinate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove salmon from marinade and place skin side down on a foil lined baking sheet. Top each piece with 2 slices of butter. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven squeeze last half of lemon over portions, serve and enjoy!
- Alternate cooming: Can also be cooked on the grill! Start meat side down. Flip after 6 minutes. Top with butter and continue cooking another 6-8 minutes.
If you find this Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.