Recipe of Speedy Crockpot Beef and Broccoli
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Beef and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Beef and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beef and broccoli recipe. To make crockpot beef and broccoli you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef and Broccoli:
- Use 2 lb boneless beef sirloin steak or london broil, sliced into thin strips
- Take 1 can beef consumme
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- You need 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Get 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Use 3 tbsp honey
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- Prepare 1 pinch ginger, optional
- Use 1 bag frozen broccoli
- Take 1/2 cup kikkoman sweet soy glaze note soy glaze is a syrupy textured mix of soy sauce, corn syrup, sugar, salt, msg, vinegar, and some preservatives*
Instructions to make Crockpot Beef and Broccoli:
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray, add sliced beef. tip to make slicing easier, freeze beef for about one hour prior to slicing
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except for broccoli. mix well and pour over beef
- Cook on low about 4 hours or until beef is cooked through.
- Cook broccoli and add to crockpot. stir to combine. cover and cook additional 30 minutes
- When all cooked, strain sauce into pan and slowly add 2 tbsps cornstarch. whisk until boiling to thicken. pour over food in crockpot and stir to combine well.
- Serve over rice of your choice, or egg noodles if you like. enjoy!
If you find this Crockpot Beef and Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.