Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Southern Fried Chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern fried chicken recipe. You can have southern fried chicken using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Southern Fried Chicken:
- Use 1 Kg Fresh Chicken Wings
- Take 6 oz Flour
- You need 4 oz Cornflour
- Provide The Blend
- Use 2 Dessert Spoons of each, BBQ Seasoning, Smoked Paprika, Chicken Seasoning, Nixed Herbs
- Use 2 Tsp Salt
- Provide 1 Tsp Cracked Black Peppercorn
- Provide 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Prepare 1 pan with oil to Fry Seal your Chicken
- Provide 1 Pint Milk
Steps to make Southern Fried Chicken:
- Place your wings into the milk and allow to soak for 1 hour.
- Mix your flours and spices together
- After 1 hour remove the chicken from the milk (but keep it as you’ll need it shortly).
- Tap off excess milk and cover each wing with flour and place on a rack to air dry for 5 minutes.
- Now repeat by dipping the wings, one by one, into the milk and back into the flour. Then rest on a rack for 5 minutes to air dry.
- Heat up the oil to temperature and preheat the oven to 160 (gas mk 5-6). Prepare a baking rack and a foil lined tray (the foil catches the grease).
- When your oil is at temperature, drop in 3-4 wings at a time, turning them after about 45 seconds to ensure both sides seal with a golden brown colour.
- Once sealed off, place your wings on a baking rack, sorting the bigger pieces together at the back.
- Pop your baking tray in the preheated oven for around 25-30 minutes
- Remove one of the larger wings and cut through the knuckle to ensure they are cooked through. (Allow a little more time if required).
- That’s it, very simple, you’ve saved yourself a fortune. As always, enjoy.
If you find this Southern Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.