Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken and mushrooms recipe. You can cook cheesy chicken and mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms:
- Get 4 Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless)
- You need 1 lb Bacon
- Provide 8 oz Baby Portabella Mushrooms (although any small, fresh, sliced should do)
- Get 10 oz White Mexican Melting Cheese (or Monterey Jack Queso)
- Get 4 dash Seasoned Salt
- Take 4 dash Cumin
- You need 4 dash Parsley (dried)
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms:
- Fry bacon, crumble, and set aside, reserving some of the bacon grease (1-2 Tbsp…depends on the amount of mushrooms you opt to use).
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, cumin, and parsley on each side (can use however much you want, but go lighter on the cumin because it can be overwhelming otherwise).
- Sear chicken in a skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, and set aside.
- Saute mushrooms in reserved bacon grease over medium heat. Use more/less mushrooms depending on your taste, and adjust the amount of cheese you use later accordingly. Also, any fresh, smaller variety mushroom should do.
- When the water has cooked off of the mushrooms, arrange your chicken breasts on top of them in the skillet. Spoon/pour cheese over the chicken.
- You can opt to sprinkle a little more parsley on top of the cheese for a bit of color.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat, and simmer until the cheese melts through the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top of the chicken and mushrooms and serve.
If you find this Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.