Recipe of Award-winning Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beef stroganoff recipe. You can cook crockpot beef stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Stroganoff:
- Use 1 1/2 lbs boneless beef spare ribs, cut into 1 inch thick cubes
- Get 1 large yellow onion, cut into thin strips
- You need 1 lb sliced crimini mushrooms
- You need 2-3 cloves diced garlic
- You need 2 cups beef broth
- Use 1 cup dry white wine
- You need 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Use 1 tsp salt - 1 tsp pepper
- Get 8 oz large egg noodles
- You need 1/2 cup sour cream
Instructions to make Crockpot Beef Stroganoff:
- Brown beef in skillet
- Add beef to crockpot with onions, mushrooms, garlic, broth, wine, heavy whipping cream, salt and pepper
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- When there is 15 minutes left, add uncooked noodles and let sit for 10 minutes
- Add sour cream and more salt and pepper to taste
If you find this Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.