Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Simple Chilled Ramen
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Chilled Ramen recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Chilled Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chilled Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chilled ramen recipe. To make simple chilled ramen you need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chilled Ramen:
- Get 2 portions Chinese-style noodles
- Take Soup
- Use 4 tsp ☆ Chinese soup stock
- Provide 1 tsp ☆Salt
- Prepare 2 tsp ☆Soy sauce
- Use 800 ml ☆Water (I used Suntory Spring Water)
- You need 1 (Black Pepper or other spices)
Steps to make Simple Chilled Ramen:
- Add 100 ml water and all of the ☆ soup ingredients to a small microwave safe cup, and microwave. Heat up in increments, while stirring occasionally until the ingredients dissolve.
- Add enough ice to Step 1 so that it reaches 200 ml, and cool it. (If eating immediately, transfer to a large bowl so adding the remaining 3 cups of water is easier.)
- Use parchment paper to remove the scum that has formed on the surface. The soup base is now done.
- You can chill the soup base from Step 3, separately or with the remaining 3 cups of water added, in the refrigerator. If adding the water later, refrigerate it as well.
- Boil the noodles. Place into a sieve after boiling, cool down under running water, and strain the water out again.
- Add the soup and your favorite ingredients to a bowl, and you're done.
- If you're eating it right away, prepare the soup base in a bowl, add in the remaining 3 cups of water (ice water).
- When eating right away (continued): If you don't have ice water, mix 1 cup of water with 1 cup of ice and add this to the soup.
- It might be difficult to remove the surface oil. Using another sheet of parchment paper is a waste! Please use a ladle to scoop out the remaining scum.
If you find this Simple Chilled Ramen recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.