Recipe of Speedy Easy Homemade Pain d&#39;Epi (Wheat Stalk Shaped Bread)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Homemade Pain d'Epi (Wheat Stalk Shaped Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Homemade Pain d'Epi (Wheat Stalk Shaped Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade pain d'epi (wheat stalk shaped bread) recipe. To cook easy homemade pain d'epi (wheat stalk shaped bread) you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Homemade Pain d'Epi (Wheat Stalk Shaped Bread):
- Provide 140 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Take 60 grams Cake flour
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Use 140 ml Lukewarm water (about body temperature)
- You need 1 rounded teaspoon Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp Dry yeast
- Take 1 Filling of your choice
- Prepare 1 ・Nori seaweed, sausages
- Provide 1 ・Honey, black sesame paste
Steps to make Easy Homemade Pain d'Epi (Wheat Stalk Shaped Bread):
- Combine the flour and salt, and mix with a whisk. Put the lukewarm water and sugar in a separate bowl, and stir. Add the yeast to the sugar water to soak.
- Evenly pour the yeast mixture over the flour, and fold in with a spatula. This mixture will come together quite quickly.
- Cover with a cling film, and microwave for 30 seconds at 200 W (low or defrost setting). Leave it to rest in a warm place for about 15 minutes.
- When it has doubled in size, gently press it down to deflate. Cut the dough into 8 even portions, and roll into balls. Cover the dough with cling film while you are woking with it.
- [Seaweed and sausages] Dust the surface with flour, and roll the dough out to an oval about 12 cm with a rolling pin. Place the seaweed and sausage close to you.
- Honey and black sesame: spread the honey and black sesame paste on the dough, leaving a 2 cm gap from the top edge and a 1 cm gap each side. (This photo is a bad example. I got too greedy!)
- Roll it up working away from you. Pinch both sides together first, and pinch the seam to seal. Don't let air go inside.
- Place the dough with the seam side down, and roll it with your hands. Place it on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at 200 W. Cover with a tightly wrung out cloth, and allow it to proof for about 15 minutes in the oven on the bread proofing setting (or cover with cling film over the wet cloth, and leave it in a warm place at around 40℃).
- When the dough has proofed, snip the dough quite deeply and at a sharp angle with kitchen scissors, then push the cut parts to the left and right alternately (it's fun!). Preheat the oven to 250℃.
- Mist the dough with a water sprayer about 10 times, and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 220℃.
- After baking, cool them a little. Freshly baked Pain d'Epi is the best!
If you find this Easy Homemade Pain d'Epi (Wheat Stalk Shaped Bread) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.