How to Make Favorite Sweet Potato Vrat Halwa
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Vrat Halwa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Vrat Halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Vrat Halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato vrat halwa recipe. To make sweet potato vrat halwa you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Vrat Halwa:
- Provide 4 sweet potatoes (boiled, skinned and grated)
- Prepare 1/2 cup amaranth / Rajgira flour
- Prepare 1 cup sugar or jaggery powder
- Take 3/4 th cup milk
- Get 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Take 1/4 tsp rose food colour
- Get 4-5 strands Saffron
- You need 2 tablespoons Pure ghee
- Get as needed Silver sugar balls and red rose petals to decorate
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Vrat Halwa:
- Boil the sweet potatoes and after cooled, remove the skin and grate them.
- Then heat ghee in a deep kadhai. Add Rajgira flour and roast it till aromatic.
- Then add milk, cardamom powder, saffron and mix well till smooth. Keep the flame low.
- Once the mixture becomes thick, add sugar or jaggery powder and stir till all the sugar is melted and the mixture is smooth and thick. Add rose food colour mix well.
- Take the Halwa off the flame and cool for 10 minutes. Then put small portions in different shaped moulds and arrange on plate.I have used stars and heart shapes. Decorate with your choice of sugar sprinklers or silver sugar balls.
- Garnish with rose petals and serve warm to the young champs or young elders too. Enjoy.
If you find this Sweet Potato Vrat Halwa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.