Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger recipe. To make swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger:
- You need ground round ( can use ground chuck or beef )
- Take salt
- You need ground black pepper
- Provide sliced mushrooms
- Take onion , sliced
- Provide Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare swiss and mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger:
- Cook sliced onions until translucent over low heat to caramelized. Add mushroom and heat until warm. Cool onions and mushrooms.
- Mix beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce well. Make out beef patties to form 4- 6 equal sizes patties.
- Make a indention in one patty but don't go all the through. Just a well to hold filling.
- Add enough of the onion and mushroom mixture to fill indention in patty. Top the mixture with swiss cheese.
- Place another patty to cover bottom patty and press to seal edges of the two patties together. Make sure it is well sealed and not to thin on top or bottom so the goodies inside don't ooze out.
- Fry in a medium high heated skillet until it is seared and browned. Flip and cook other side until juices run clear.
- Top patties with mozzarella and cover pan to melt the cheese.
- Drain on paper towels and toast your favorite bread, bun or roll if desired.
- Serve hot but be careful of inside stuffing, it will be hot.
- May use your favorite condiments if you like, but I like mine as is. :)
If you find this Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.