Recipe of Speedy Breakfast Burger
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast burger recipe. You can have breakfast burger using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Burger:
- Take 1 pound breakfast sausage
- Prepare 1 half onion diced
- Take Salt
- Provide Pepper
- Get Bacon
- Use 3 eggs
- Get Avacado
- Get Lemon
- You need Lime
- You need Butter
- You need Olive oil
- Use English muffins
Steps to make Breakfast Burger:
- Beat eggs and place into a large drinking cup with the edges lightly covered in melted butter. Put cup in microwave and nuke it. You will see the eggs rise this is good. If they overflow a little that’s okay. Dump the eggs out carefully onto a cutting board and cut to look like below picture.
- Take your pork sausage, salt, pepper and diced onion and mix all together, form these into patties and fry in olive oil. Cook your bacon on a metal baking sheet at 400 degrees until crispy !
- Take your English muffins and toast in a little butter until golden. Take your avocado place it in a food processor add freshly squeezed lemon/lime and process the avocado to make a homemade guacamole. Build everything up and whammy Breakfast Burger !
If you find this Breakfast Burger recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.