Recipe of Speedy Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato chorizo hash recipe. You can cook sweet potato chorizo hash using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash:
- Get 12 oz chorizo
- Get 3 large sweet potatoes, skin on, diced into 1/4-1/2 inch cubes
- Prepare 3 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Prepare 2 tbs butter
- Get 2 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- Use 3 tbs olive oil
- Use 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- Provide 2 tsp freshly chopped rosemary
- Use Pinch ground pepper
- Get 4-8 eggs
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking sheet.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onions and 1 tsp salt, sauté until soft and golden brown, about 10-15 minutes
- In the meantime, in a large bowl add the diced potatoes, olive oil, 1 1/2 tsp salt, paprika, pinch of pepper and rosemary. When the onions are done, add to the potatoes and mix together
- Pour the mixture on the greased sheet, and bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring a few times, until the potatoes are soft and browned
- During the last ten minutes, cook the the chorizo in a pan until done
- Once the potatoes are done, layer into a large pie pan, next layer in the the chorizo, and then using a measuring cup, create 4-8 vessels to crack the eggs into. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 425 degrees, until the eggs are cooked. Top with some pepper.
If you find this Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.