Recipe of Ultimate Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade bread loaf made in a 100 yen poundcake pan recipe. To make easy homemade bread loaf made in a 100 yen poundcake pan you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan:
- Prepare 200 grams Bread flour (or cake flour)
- Take 20 grams ＊Butter (or margarine)
- Take 20 grams ＊Sugar
- Use 3 grams ＊Salt
- Prepare 160 ml ＊Milk (or water)
- Prepare 6 grams Dry yeast
Steps to make Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan:
- Place ＊ into a microwave safe container, microwave at 500W for 40 seconds, and then whip. Add in the yeast, and let soak well.
- Pour the water eveny over the flour, and cut and fold it together. It will come together in one pass quite quickly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and microwave at 200W (low, defrost setting) for 30 seconds. Let sit in a warm spot for about 15 minutes.
- Stretch out the dough once it has doubled in size, and gently press all over to remove the gas. Cut into three equal portions (Do it while sprinkling with flour if it sticks).
- Stretch out the dough, and fold it into thirds from the left and right.
- Fold the top and bottom into thirds as well, and repeat (Alternate sides 2 times).
- Roll it up from the sides, place the seam facing downwards in the pan, and line them up (If you're not using a silicon pan, be sure to grease it.). It also tastes great rolled up with ham and cheese.
- Microwave at 200W for 30 seconds. Cover with a wet cloth, and use the dough proofing setting (or let sit in a warm place, about 35°C, covered in plastic wrap) and rest for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C after the bread has risen, and bake at 200°C for 18~20 minutes. Let the residual heat subside, and it is done (Please adjust the time and temperature accordingly).
- This is a cross-cut section. It is rich and fluffy when freshly baked, and is good for toast and sandwiches!
If you find this Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.