Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy dill chicken w/roasted potatoes and green beans recipe. You can have creamy dill chicken w/roasted potatoes and green beans using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans:
- Use Fresh Dill
- You need Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Use Chicken Breasts
- Get Green Beans
- You need Sour Cream
- Take Chicken Stock Concentrate
- Prepare Dijon Mustard
- Prepare Oil
Instructions to make Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans:
- Wash and dry all produce.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Pick fronds from dill; discard stems. Finely chop fronds.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven until crisp and browned, 22-25 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Season all over with salt and pepper.
- Add to pan and cook until no longer pink in center, 4-6 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside to rest.
- While chicken cooks, toss green beans on another baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven until tender, 10-12 minutes.
- Stir together 1 tsp dill, sour cream, stock concentrate, 1 tsp mustard, and 2 tbsp. water in pan used for chicken over medium heat.
- Season with salt and pepper. (Tip: if sauce seems thick, add more water, 1 tsp at a time, until it has a drizzly consistency.)
- Remove pan from heat.
- Thinly slice chicken, then divide between plates along with potatoes and green beans. Drizzle sauce over everything. Garnish with remaining dill (to taste).
If you find this Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.