How to Make Award-winning Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori chicken in microwave oven recipe. You can cook tandoori chicken in microwave oven using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven:
- Provide 800 gm Chicken cut into medium large pieces
- Use 3 tsp Yoghurt
- Provide 2 tsp lemon juice
- Get 2 tsp mustard oil
- Get 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Provide 1 tsp Tandoori Masala
- Prepare 1 tsp Garam masala
- Provide 1 tsp Chicken masala
- Get 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Mirch Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Dhaniya Powder
- Take to taste Salt
Steps to make Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven:
- Add lemon juice and Salt to the Chicken, mix well and keep aside for 15 mins. This step is optional however it adds a bit tanginess and also important as the salt seeps to the Chicken pieces nicely
- After 15 min, add rest all the ingredients together with Chicken and marinate well. Keep refrigerated for 1 hour
- After 1 hour, place the Chicken pieces to High grill rack for microwave
- Place it in the microwave, select combi+Micro+Grill and start for 15 mins
- After 15 min, take it out and flip the Chicken pieces. Coat oil/butter with the help of brush and place it in the microwave again
- Now select Grill mode at 180 DC for 10 mins
- After 10 mins, take it out and flip the Chicken pieces once again. Coat oil/butter on it and place it again in the microwave
- Repeat step 6 and the Tandoori chicken will be ready to serve
- Sprinkle with chat masala and serve hot with Onion and Tomato slices.
If you find this Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.