Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Best chicken soup ever
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Best chicken soup ever recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best chicken soup ever recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best chicken soup ever recipe. You can have best chicken soup ever using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Best chicken soup ever:
- Get chicken breasts
- Take flour
- Get lemon
- Prepare bay leaves (optional)
- Get Olive oil (or any other oil)
- You need Maggi cube (optional)
- Provide Cinnamon sticks (optional)
- Prepare Cumin
- Provide Salt
- Provide Black pepper
Steps to make Best chicken soup ever:
- Boil 2 boneless chicken breast along with bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, salt and pepper until it’s really soft. (Keep the chicken broth)
- When chicken is ready, tear it into string like pieces. Then get a frying pan, fry the chicken with a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin. When the chicken starts to brown a little take it off and set it aside.
- In a pot, add 3 tablespoons of flour and stir it around until it turns light brown, then add a cup of room temperature water and whisk immediately. If clumps of flour form get a small strainer and fish them out. Then add the chicken broth. Get a lemon, squeeze it and cut each part of the lemon in half and add it into the soup. Then add the chicken. Adjust salt, pepper, lemon juice after tasting. Let it boil for 6 minutes (fish the lemons out when soup is ready) and Enjoy!
If you find this Best chicken soup ever recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.