Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Mix Fruit cake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix Fruit cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Fruit cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix fruit cake recipe. To cook mix fruit cake you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix Fruit cake:
- Provide flour
- You need powder sugar
- Get Eggs
- Take Oil
- Get &1/2 tsp Baking power
- Take Baking soda
- You need Salt
- Prepare Warm milk
- Prepare vanilla essence
- You need few drops Yellow colour
- Take Roasted peanuts
- You need Tutti fruti
- Take Almond pistachi
Instructions to make Mix Fruit cake:
- 2 loaf pans of 6*3 inches
- Pans ko oil se grease karein butter paper lagadein or uper se dubara grease karein
- Flour,baking powder, baking soda or salt chaan kar rakh lein
- Egg yolks and egg whites Ko separate kar lein
- Egg whites ko beat karein jab foam ban jaye tab half quantity sugar ki add karein or mazeed beat karein Achi tarha foam Bana lein
- Second bowl mein Baki half sugar or oil beat karein 1 minute tak phir egg yolks or vanilla essence add kar ke mix karein
- Ab egg yolk ke mixture mein beat Ki hui egg whites, flour Ka mixture or milk Dal kar mix karein Batter Bana lein
- Grease kiye hue pans mein batter Dal dein. Upar se tutti fruti, roasted peanuts or almond pistachio Dal dein
- Pre heated oven mein 180 degree Celsius par 30 se 35 minutes bake karein
If you find this Mix Fruit cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.