Steps to Make Award-winning Sweet and sour spare ribs
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet and sour spare ribs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and sour spare ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and sour spare ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and sour spare ribs recipe. You can cook sweet and sour spare ribs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet and sour spare ribs:
- Take 600 g pork ribs
- Get 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- Prepare 2 tablespoons light soya sauce
- Provide 3 tablespoons rock sugar
- Take 4 tablespoons vinegar
- Provide 6 ginger slides
- Get water
Steps to make Sweet and sour spare ribs:
- Chop the pig ribs in to small pieces (around 3 pieces per rib)
- Put them into a bowl of water for 2-4 hours. During the time, changing the water 1-2 times.
- Put the ribs into boiling water and add 3 ginger slides into it. Then cooking for 2 minutes.
- Using another pan, turning high heat, then adding 2 tablespoons oil and 3 ginger slides.
- When you see the ginger is changing colour, put the ribs(without water) into pan.
- Make sure the ribs become coke yellow. Add cooking wine, light soya sauce, rock sugar, vinegar into the pan, cooking for 20 seconds. Then add water until it can cover the ribs.
- Using Moderate heat, cover the pot and slow cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Be careful! when you see little water left, turning into high heat, keep stiring the ribs and turning off the cooker when you see they change into red.
If you find this Sweet and sour spare ribs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.