Recipe of Ultimate Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog with my ultimate bacon onion sauce recipe. You can have hotdog with my ultimate bacon onion sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce:
- Use 6 ounces hotdogs 3 of them
- Get 3 slices bread or 3 hotdog buns
- Use 3 tablespoon my Ultimate Bacon and Onion Sauce see my recipe
- Get 3 teaspoon yellow prepared mustard divided
- Use 4 teaspoon Heinz Tomato Ketchup divided
- Provide 4-1/2 tablespoons Italian 6 blend cheese divided
- You need 1/4 cup water for steaming
Instructions to make Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce:
- Add water to a heated pan or skillet. Add hotdogs and cover. Heat the bacon and onion sauce I used the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Get the bread ready.
- Get the cheeses ready
- By this time the hotdogs will be steamed.
- Add everything to your bread. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
If you find this Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.