Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Spinach &amp; Wakame Harusame Salad
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach & Wakame Harusame Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach & Wakame Harusame Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Wakame Harusame Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & wakame harusame salad recipe. To cook spinach & wakame harusame salad you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach & Wakame Harusame Salad:
- Get 100 g Harusame Noodles
- Take 2 tablespoons Dry Cut Wakame
- Get 2 handfuls Baby Spinach
- Provide 50 g Ham OR Roasted Pork *cut into thin strips
- Prepare Dressing
- Take 1/2 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Take 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Use 1 & 1/2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Take 1 & 1/2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- Get 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
Steps to make Spinach & Wakame Harusame Salad:
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Cook Harusame Noodles in boiling water. When noodles are almost cooked, add Dried Cut Wakame. Just before you stop cooking, add Baby Spinach. Darin, rinse in cold water, drain well, then squeeze excess water.
- Noodles are long. Cut them short if you prefer.
- Add to the dressing in the bowl, add sliced Ham (OR Roasted Pork) as well, then mix to combine.
If you find this Spinach & Wakame Harusame Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.