Easiest Way to Make Speedy Sweet and Salty Miso-Flavored Stir-Fried Udon Noodles
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and Salty Miso-Flavored Stir-Fried Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Salty Miso-Flavored Stir-Fried Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and salty miso-flavored stir-fried udon noodles recipe. To make sweet and salty miso-flavored stir-fried udon noodles you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Salty Miso-Flavored Stir-Fried Udon Noodles:
- Prepare 1 pack Udon noodles
- Use 120 grams Pork
- Get 1 as much (to taste) Your choice of vegetables (such as eggplant, carrot, or cabbage)
- Prepare 1 thumb's worth Ginger
- Get 1 generous amount Sesame oil
- Take 1/2 tsp Doubanjiang
- Prepare For the miso-flavored sauce:
- You need 2 tbsp ＊ Hot water
- Get 1 tsp ＊ Dashi stock granules
- Use 2 tbsp Miso
- Take 1 tbsp Sugar
- You need 1 tsp Mirin
Steps to make Sweet and Salty Miso-Flavored Stir-Fried Udon Noodles:
- To make the miso flavored sauce: Combine the ＊ ingredients (hot water and dashi stock), then add and mix the other ingredients to make the sauce. Cut the vegetables to desired sizes and cut the ginger into thin strips.
- These are the ingredients I used: cabbage, carrot, bean sprouts, and eggplant.
- Pan-fry the eggplant in a generous amount of sesame oil. Once they are browned, take them out of the skillet.
- Add and cook the pork until done. Add the ginger, doubanjiang, and the rest of the vegetables.
- Return the eggplant to the skillet, add the udon noodles, pour in the miso-flavored sauce, and stir-fry briefly over high heat.
- The idea for this recipe came from "Sweet and Salty Miso-Flavored Stir-Fried Meat and Vegetables". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153731-sweet-and-salty-miso-flavored-stir-fried-meat-and-vegetables
If you find this Sweet and Salty Miso-Flavored Stir-Fried Udon Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.