Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot meatball and pepperoni pasta sauce recipe. You can cook crockpot meatball and pepperoni pasta sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce:
- Use 1 bag (2 pounds) frozen meatballs
- You need 2 packs (6 ounce) pepperoni bites
- Use 2 jars (24 ounce) pasta sauce (your favorite!)
- Use 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Use 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Take 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- Take 1 teaspoon basil
- Provide 2 onions, sliced
- Use 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Get Hot cooked pasta (your favorite!)
- You need Parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce:
- In a large crockpot combine : frozen meatballs, pepperoni bites, pasta sauce, black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, basil leaves, sliced onions and minced garlic, stir gently……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……
- Spoon a hefty amount of your delicious meatball / pepperoni bite pasta sauce over your cooked pasta, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.